- Abandoned cart actually restores the cart, also on different devices
- Sync is near-real-time (up to the minute)
- Always updated with the latest Klaviyo features
- When a customer subscribes to your newsletter in the Neto checkout, they are immediately added to your newsletter list
- All customer properties are synced
- All order properties are synced
My Abandoned Cart Emails are not working in Klaviyo. I’ve added the code to our site, set up the campaign in Klaviyo, but I'm not getting an Abandoned Cart Email when I test it out.
If you think your Abandoned Cart Email feature isn’t working, the first thing to check is if you see any “carts” listed in Klaviyo. Find carts via the “Connected Sites” button in the dropdown menu.
Then, under “Abandoned Cart Email,” you should see a number of “sends”.
If you see a number associated with the “sends” there, your Abandoned Cart Email feature is working, and your customers are receiving email updates.
One issue that repeatedly crops up is when people test their own Abandoned Cart Email system, but their carts are not registered as a new Abandoned Cart on Neto.
To get around this, here’s the best way to test your Abandoned Cart Email feature:
- Open up your site in a private tab, incognito window, or a computer you haven’t previously used.
- Create a cart and visit your checkout page.
- Enter an email address on the checkout that is different from your Neto admin email address. (If you have a Gmail account, you can send a test email just by putting in your email address, plus “+testing” before the @gmail.com. Your email address would then look like: YourEmailNameemail@example.com.)
- Wait for one hour, plus the delay-time you originally set up in Klaviyo, and you should receive your Abandoned Cart Email.
Voila! Rest easy.
No. Unlike most newsletter software, we don’t charge you based on how many subscribers you add. 50 subscribers or 50,000, the price is the same.
Our monthly fee is for the connections only. You will still be charged independently from Klaviyo and Neto depending on your list size and the services you use within these platforms.
Yes. We will send you a friendly reminder that your trail is coming to an end. If you want to continue after your trial, do nothing! If not — cancel with a click, no questions asked.
Our pricing is in AUD.
There’s no minimum contract for Klaviyo For Neto — cancel at any time without penalty or hassle.
Totally, with a couple of clicks and copying and pasting API, any Ecommerce Manager will be able to do this. If your ecom manager is missing in action, for $249 we can set it up for you.
Here’s the thing you first need to understand about integrations. Not all integrations are created equal. Integrations themselves come with features that enhance the experience of using each of the platforms, in this case, Neto and Klaviyo. And that should be your criteria in choosing an integration – which one seamlessly integrates the two platforms and gives you (and your customers) the very best experience of using them both.
To help you choose the best Integration for your Ecommerce store, we compared the key features of the Klaviyo4Neto integration versus Channelup’s offering and Direction Integrations. Direct Integrations are older integrations created with Neto data feeds offered by some Neto partners, such as Keetrax, Perceptiv and Andzen.